Monday, February 19, 2007

doing doing done

So I wrote a script for Jeff Griggs' project writing class. It's entitled "A Weekend At The Movies". When I register it I will post a short synopsis.

We had a reading a little while ago, and that went about as good as it could go. There were lots of laughs had (which was my intention) with a little help from the best darn script readers ever.

(insert picture later)

I had a lot of fun writing it, and now that I'm getting into my final drafts I'm actually going to try to sell the thing. Which is a little weird for me, because being modest makes selling a script harder. But I'm proud of it, so I figured "why not?"

So this is kind of sad:


Don't get famous when you are young. It never seems to have a happy ending:




This last one makes me even more sad:




(but maybe now I could get him to star in my movie)

No comments: