Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sean made me do this:

List 5 things that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may consider to be "totally lame," but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally proud of. Own it. Tag 5 others:

1) Everytime I see "Angels in the Outfield" on TV, I watch it all the way through and cry at the end.

2) I made it to 6th place in a Ms. Pac Man tournament in college. I was defeated by a 12 year old.

3) I can recite the Gummy Bear theme from beginning to end. And I do it. A lot.

4) Every couple of years I watch every episode of Twin Peaks. I once did a 72 hour marathon and ate and drank nothing but pie and coffee. Afterwards I had the strangest dreams.

5) Often times I walk around my apartment in my bright green speed-o and do kung-fu in front of a mirror.

Ok, I tag Lindsay

1 comment:

Brett and Anthony said...

This is just too long ago. I need more.