Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Contest!

So here are pictures from the concert on Saturday. Some are a little blurry and intentionally ambiguous. But there are clues in each picture as to what the game is. Some are easy and some are meant to throw you off.

Rules:
- Post your numbered answers in the comment section.
- It has to be the exact game, if it is a sequel you have to know which sequel it is.
- First person to get them all wins.

Prize:
- Some DVDs and a Threadless T-shirt

1)


2)


3)


4)


5)


6)


7)


8)


9)


10)

7 comments:

goody said...

damn, some of these are tough. i'll give it a go:

1.Duck Hunt(could be the SMB/Duck Hunt combo cart, I can't tell)
2.Wii Tennis...?
3.Haloz
4.Sonic...don't know which one. So I'll say, #1.
5.Hmmm...I think I see a guy on a horse...Oblivion?
6.Street Fighter? no....
7.GAUNTLET!
8.DRAGONS LAIR!
9.Elevator Action....?
10.Mutha fuckin' JOUST!

Mr. B said...

All Right. My best guesses.

1. Duck Hunt
2. Mario Tennis
3. Halo
4. Sonic The Hedgehog
5. God of War
6. Golden Axe
7. Gauntlet
8. Dragon's Lair
9. Elevator Action]
10. Joust

That's as close as I can get.

Hooray for Contests!

Also, looking at those pics made me wish A.) I had Legend of Zelda on my ipod and B.) I caught that concernt. I'll probably go check it out when it comes back through town again.

Cheers,
COB

Louie said...

Goody got 7
Biddle got 8
Keep guessing!

Chip said...

1. Duck hunt
2. Stoned Tennis
3. Halo 2
4. Sonic the Hedgehog
5. Wii Sunsets
6. A River Runs Through It - the game
7. Gauntlet
8. Dragon's Lair
9. Elevator Action
10. Joust!

Louie said...

Chip got 7... This will be open ended so if people want to re-guess they can. The prizes are waiting patiently in a bag.

Sean Keith said...

I think I got a good amount.

1.Duck Hunt
2.Mario Tennis
3.Halo
4.Sonic The Hedgehog
5.Zelda: Twilight Princess
6.Rastan
7.Gauntlet
8.Dragon's Lair
9.Elevator Action
10.Joust

Louie said...

Sean goes in for the win!