Friday, July 6, 2007

Obsessions

These are things I am obsessed with recently:

I haven't collected comic books since i was 13, but I picked this up on a friends recommendation.


Its about a man and his monkey being the last males on earth after every other man on the earth dies. So all that's left a world of women. Sounds like a paradise, right Guys? WRONG! A lot of women are out to kill him...

It's so exciting and the characters are so good. Even if you are not into comic books this is a really fun read. I basically have bought the first 3 volumes in the past week because I can't stop reading it. If I know you well enough I might even let you borrow it!

*laugh* *snort* *push up glasses*

Next:


Go see this movie. Cry during it. Then get mad.

Moore has a way of twisting the facts sometimes, but no matter what you twist, you can't escape the fact that our health system is the worst of any western nation. And we are the richest country!

Next:

Avocados.

I have been ordering a ton of dishes with avocados in them. It's the only vegetable I can think of where I can't describe the taste at all... well, except for "exquisite".

Next:

The term "Have a good one!" instead of "Have a nice day!" or "Have a nice weekend!" etc.

It eliminates that quick bit of uncertainty when the phrase comes up. I always have to say in my mind "What is the person I'm talking to about to experience; a weekend? A Holiday of some sort? or just the rest of the day?"

The word "One" covers it all.

So, have a good one everybody!

1 comment:

matt said...

I don't think I can live up to Rodrigo's comment.

I'd like to borrow that comic.