Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Overlooked and Ommitted

Recently I have left out some important blog things:

Way back in December when I went home for Christmas, I got to spend time with my aunt Dee Dee, and she mentioned my blog in person. Which gets her a picture and special mention on my blog.



I don't play favorites in my family at all, but Dee Dee is pretty great. She is also published... Maybe she can post a link to her book in my comment section.

Also,

My friends Kara and Drew went to Bi-Bop (a Korean restaurant previously mentioned on my blog) based on my recommendation and they loved it.

Here they are at a Canadian convenience store. At least I'm pretty sure that's Drew in the background.

Now for some pictures that I will misrepresent with my words.

Sean and I have taken up modeling as a hobby. I hope it works out.

Jill is very annoyed at Anthony for a negative comment he made about the state of Michigan.

Anthony, Jill and Chip are actually not posing for this picture at all, this is how they naturally situate themselves in life. They call it the perfect triangle of friendship. However, Jill still seems annoyed with Anthony (I hope they work it out).


And FINALLY!!!!

Chrissy and me preparing for a road trip:

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Omg, that video is hilars. You guys are adorable:)

Unknown said...

Hi Louie,

Happy Birthday! I don't have your new phone number, so I figured this was probably the best way to send my wishes. I know we don't talk much, but I wanted to let you know that I still consider you one of my best friends, and hopefully the feeling is mutual. I visit this blog often and it gives me great joy to know that things are going so well for you out in Chicago, and that I may have played a small role in getting you out to the Windy City in the first place. Anyway, I hope you have a great birthday. Give my best to the Sashay Company.

Love,
Duncan