Monday, May 21, 2007

another weekend happens

Wow, weekends huh? Yeah, amazing stuff.

Here is an itemization... (while you enjoy these pictures look for secret clues as to a major change in my life)

Friday there was a festival near my work called "Manifest" It involved a lot of cool performance art.

This guy was studying notes on the ground and then finding the name on a big board behind him and scratching it out. It was really cool, because the entire time the performer/artist was so involved in his task that he never once glanced out the window.

This woman was meticulously moving soap from one pile to another. Again, really engaging.

This whole week has been the Playground anniversary. There have been a ton of fun events including a fake star wars themed bah mitzvahs, a 12 hour improv marathon, and a prom.

Here we are at the prom.

Sayjal, Damien (sp.), Chrissy and myself.

WING NIGHT! (minus Matt)


Jorin looked pretty awesome in his all black tux. Our friend Brian (on the right) was visiting from NC. He will be moving to Chicago soon. Great guy.

Chip may hate me for this, but it is maybe my favorite photo ever. He looks like an account manager on a business trip to San Francisco who is letting loose after having meetings all day.

That's my take on it.

Oh, did you figure out the clue? Ill give you a hint, it resides on my upper lip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you've finally found another to replace me :(

Chip said...

Louie, I could never hate you. I can only hate myself for taking pictures like that.