Monday, June 25, 2007

Eventfulnessness

So the weekend held many fun surprises!

Had lunch with my pal from Wing Night, Mr. Nick Morgan.

Here we are waiting to be seated, and making a big deal out of it.

Friday night was the reading of my new screenplay, "Giggles and Spuds". I was uber nervous about it. It's a very vulnerable feeling to have an audience listen to something you have written. But overall I feel like it went well.

It's a dark comedy about a detective tracking down a homicidal clown and his midget companion.

So I think I might take a short break from screenplays and actually try to write a fun novel. I have two great ideas, but won't say what they are. Well, I will say that one idea involves assassins.

Here is an embarrassing picture of George Mcauliffe

He doesn't usually have a lazy eye, but this shot was taken at the exact moment half of his face decided to take a break from life.


This is Jill and Sean and I outside the Playground before our show opening for the Very Real Cops. It looks like she is doing something below the sight of the camera that makes her happy and makes us frightened. (E.G: Grabbing our butts)

Gay Pride spills out onto the streets, blocking Wrigleyville traffic.

So much fun! Gotta love Chicago!

No comments: