Monday, June 4, 2007

Movie Reviews

So Sean and I went to TWO movies on Saturday, and paid for both (wink).

They were both very good.

28 Weeks Later-

I was skeptical when I heard it was made by someone other than the director of 28 days later. But it's very scary, and pretty darn awesome.


Knocked Up -

I knew this one would be great, and it was. Hilariouso!

One of the most exciting things in the theater weren't the movies themselves, but the displays!


A life size version of the simpsons!

The Simpsons Movie is coming out next month, and I think it might be the first time I camp out for a movie. I just hope Lenny and Carl get there respective moments in the spotlight.


The Simpsons family left a space on the couch for Sean. Aww!



Although the movie is almost surely going to be terrible, they sure did hook me with this life size display of the silver surfer.


This is me racing the Silver Surfer to the bottom of a building. Guess who won?

The people standing around watching Sean take this picture of me.

No comments: