Monday, September 10, 2007


Friday night I met some good friends to go see another good friend (Jeannie) perform in Chicago's most popular Improvised Musical: Baby Wants Candy! She did great! It was a hilarious show.

It's always really nice to see good friends do good work.

So I'm not going to "plug" anything of mine on my blog. I don't do that. It's cheap.

...But...

Even though I am IN the Lil' Talent Show at the Annoyance, I feel like I can talk about it, and recommend it. Because it's full of really bizarre and funny stuff.

Look at these pictures I took from last nights show, and I dare you to comment that it doesn't look like a really good time.








The Annoyance theater is right off of the Lawrence red line stop.

Here is an artistic shot I took at the station. It's now my screen saver at work.

Also, If you tell me in person that you read my blog, I WILL feature a picture of you. That's my Promise:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks about as fun as watching The Musketeer.