Monday, September 24, 2007

It's a Beautiful Blog! Oh Oh Oh Oh!

Sorry for the neglected blog. I have had no good reason not to post.

First on the list is my good friend Chip's Birthday!


He is a beautiful, beautiful man. And an amazing boxing promoter.

This took place at one of my favorite Chicago Treasures; The Hidden Cove! A fun bar with (you guessed it) karaoke!

There were tons of my favorite people there!

Like Monique and Corey! They Freaked Out!


And Sean! He was angry at something, as usual.


Molly, Jeannie, Curt and Briana! Uh oh, Jeff will be so jealous!

We also did fully choreographed dances to "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley and "It's a Beautiful Life" by Ace Of Base! (now do you get the title?)


Overall a splendid evening with splendid friends!

That was a week ago, but it seems like yesterday. Oh yeah, and that's where I met my "Favorite Person in the World" (see entry below)

This week (Saturday at Midnight) we had our first performance of Blind Stinkin' in Donny's Skybox theater at Second City. It went really well!

Before that we ate dinner at Nookies

These guys turned the Charm up to 11 and tried to get a couple of waitresses to come to the show. One of them said they would, but she didn't show up. So we are going to show up to Nookies next week before our show and try even harder. Don't give up guys! You'll get married someday!

Sunday afternoon I got some practice being a yuppy!



I haven't hit a golf ball in 2 years, but I was amazing on the driving range. Truly amazing. Now I just need to get a sponsor!

Oh, one last thing!


Jorin and His brother Jacob = ADORABLE! They are brothers and best friends.

Sorry ladies, they're both TAKEN!

Oh yeah, and congratulations to my other good pal Kristen Studard for winning the awesome live game show Impress These Apes!

BTW, I have really talented friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're, not their. Come on!

Louie said...

Fixed.

P.S: I'll kill you.

Brett and Anthony said...

I don't never want to gets no married.

Brett and Anthony said...

Oh, and aren't you forgetting about the greatest movie of the year?

Anonymous said...

What amazing teeth you have. In that picture of you and Sean, there isn't one filling to be seen...And it was a wide mouth frog shot, too.