Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Weekend Madness:

I'm usually a pretty cool customer, or at least I like to think so. It takes a lot to make me angry, but when I do, it's not a pretty thing. So when I say that the ComCast corporation makes me furious, it means it REALLY makes me furious. Furious enough to crush some cars (pictured below, but out of context)


I came home early on Friday and used a half a vacation day to let the cable guy into our new apartment to set up phone, cable and internet. The window they gave us was 1-5. So I waited around the apartment... and waited. They never came. I won't go into details, but they made a lot of stupid mistakes. But then they blamed us for using their online system (which their website encourages using) to sign up for service.

Anyway, we wrote an e-mail to their CEO and they are waiving the installation fee.

So after the frustration we had a wing night show which in my opinion went well. So afterwards we went to town hall.



Matt was sad that he is not pictured on my blog enough, so Jess and I happily took pictures of him in a depressed stupor:



Saturday was errands and shopping with Chrissy! We saw this on the way!

ADO-W-ABLE!

Seth and I went to the new Center on Halsted. Which is a new Gay and Lesbian community center with a theater, meeting rooms, a gym, and a whole foods supermarket. It's gorgeous:


Also, I love my new shoes!

"They don't go with anything" - Louie Saunders
"Which means they go with everything" - Jorin Garguilo

No comments: