Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Life Changing Events:

This week was filled with life changing events, I will order them based on the percentage of life chang-ed-ness.

%47 LC Factor

THE BIG MOVE


So Chrissy and I moved in together on Monday. So we are officially shacking up.

The actual physical move was remarkably easy because we hired movers. They were great! I don't think I will ever move my own stuff again. It was pretty expensive but worth every single penny, in my opinion.

A few issues with the apartment popped up once we got there.

Overall though, I'd say it was a successful move.

%23 LC Factor
Storm Pictures

Those storm pictures I took made it onto the WBEZ website. I'm famous now. I guess I have to start chasing tornadoes now.

Remember that picture of a house that had a tree fall on it.

It only suffered from a couple of broken windows. They didn't even lose power.




This guy wasn't as lucky though.

%20 LC Factor
King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

See it!

See it!

It doesn't matter whether or not you care about video games at all. This movie is about so much more, but I don't want to say too much.

SEE IT!

%5 LC Factor


This picture of Sean has changed my life a little...

...but Sean has changed my life a lot. He is a nice guy and a great friend...

..He also told me that his mom reads my blog.

--------------------
Total Life Change = %95

No comments: