Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I thought of a great title for my last post: Reck-ommendation!

That's way better... Oh well, missed opportunities are like greased pigs. For obvious reasons.

Go see Once!

It's very good. That's all Ill say... No more... ahem... be ready to cry

Go to Danny's!

It's a bar in Bucktown, here is the fun part; it's in a house! It's a fun laid back atmosphere and is not typical of any bar I've ever been to.

I went with Anthony and Sean. (pictured below)

As you can tell, We had a fun night!

Until...

Sean and Anthony started arguing about Sean's girlfriend. Well, more like her line of work.

Things got really tense after that.

But we are all still friends. It just took some apologies, and mediation.

*the part about Anthony and Sean fighting was embellished so that my blog would be more juicy, I hope I didn't reopen any fake wounds*