Monday, August 13, 2007

A Whole New Blog!

So here we go, I have new pictures to post from my new camera. I feel reborn!

Luckily it was an eventful weekend for me so there were tons of chances to snap some great digital photographs.

Friday night, Chrissy and I had a nice dinner at Fornello Trattoria. It's one of our favorite places to eat when we have the time and money to splurge a little.



This was our dessert, a lemon sorbet inside a frozen lemon inside a martini glass. Dee-lish.

Saturday Wing Night had two shows... So we met at the Playground.



This is Jess tripping on a piano bench. The look on her face is hilarious.

Our first show was at the Market Days festival on Halsted.


These were the two acts we had to follow. Belly Dancers, Square Dancers, then us.

We realized that it was too loud at the festival to do talking scenes. So we did silent scenes set to music. It was ridiculous, but it went over well with the crowd, so overall we were pleased.

It was around 96 degrees in the sun, the stage had no cover to it, so we came off the stage drenched in sweat. We worked really hard for that show but I think it paid off. Especially since it got the approval of this guy.



Saturday night we also had a show that went really well at the Strawdog theater. So wing Night had a very successful weekend.

Lately I have been doing a Talent Show at the Annoyance theater. The cast plays faculty members of a fictional high school. Annoyance students get to perform talents for the show and in between those we come out and do funny bits. Here are some pictures of that.



That is a picture of me on the wall. To find out why it is there, come see us on Sunday nights at 8.

So anyway, my new camera is great!

No comments: