Monday, October 15, 2007

Lots-a-Blog!

First off, it is my promise to anyone who tells me they read my blog that they get their picture posted. So when Sean told me his Mom reads my blog, I was all like "awesome".

So first off "Hi, Mrs. Keith!" Here is said picture:


Sorry fellas, she is spoken for!!!

The part in green is just for Mrs. Keith:

Mrs. Keith, we are all a little worried about your son's recent behavior (as shown below)


It's just a little weird (not to mention dangerous) for him to be running around in a ninja suit at his age. Maybe you should talk to him, because every time I am alone with him he tries to stab me with Sais.




Friday after work I went to the Apple (tm) store on Michigan Ave.

I spent a whole hour there on an iMac shooting, editing and composing music for a short film. It made me realized how easy and powerful macs are for that kind of thing. I guess I better start saving up my money now. Unless anyone wants to buy me one... *wink*

Saturday was Jess's birthday. So we went to Cesar's Mexican Restaurant "Home of the killer margarita".



We had a good time.


Everyone got tiny little burritos. I got the Super burrito. I win.

Artsy Photograph Alert!!

I call it "The Tip"

Also, for some reason, things have been tense between Kat and I recently. As shown below:



I think I offended her with a comment I made about her recent weight gain.

Also, Saturday the Playground Theater had a benefit for my good friend Sammy. He tore his ACL in an improv show.

Poor, poor insurance-less Sammy. Hang in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog, too!--Sometimes I don't understand it, but I read it. (I chalk up that "not understanding" part to the fact that I'm old.)