Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Recommendations:

I've been as busy as a bee and/or beaver getting our new apartment ready for our guests. This weekend my Mom and Sis are coming to visit along with my Mom's boyfriend (who and/or whom I have not yet met). I'm very excited, and I think it's going to be a rockin' time.

My sister just turned 18 last week. So we have some special events lined up for that occasion.

Also, my Mom will be singing a duet with me in the Lil' Talent Show at the Annoyance theater. It will be adorable. Sunday at 8... adorable.

Here are some things I recommend:

1) McDonald's during October.

I have already put on a couple of pounds because of the genius of McDonald's Marketing. The yearly Monopoly game gives you so many chances to win. You get game peices on your drink, fries and any premium chicken sandwich. If you order a large #7 combo you get 6 game peices plus coupons for footlocker and toys-r-us. (the keyboard will not let me type a backwards "r")

A friend of mine, Michael Palascak wrote a screenplay about this contest. He is also in the running for the Funniest Person in Chicago. In my opinion, he is.

2) Caramel

3) Zicam for colds and flus


Yesterday I took a sick day from work due to a flu, now its almost completely run it's course. How is that possible? See above.

4) Mythbusters

This is one of my favorite things to watch on TV. These guys try to debunk Myths by recreating them. Fun fun fun.

5) Corn

No comments: