Monday, April 30, 2007

Case of the Mondays

What a weekend. Lot's of fun activities in general. Parties, shows, the usual.

It's weird because Mondays tend to be the most relaxing part of my week now. Usually because my weekends are so hectic that the daily activities at work help to organize my brain a little.

Sometime Mondays are very busy, but when they are not I find them to be my "weekend away from my weekend".

On Sunday we went to brunch at a restaurant called Wishbone. It's southern style, which I love!

It made me think of the old PBS show called "Wishbone" about a dog who played the main character in famous literature. Ive seen almost every episode, because while it was at the height of it's popularity my sister was around 8, so it was on in our household all the time. From what I remember it wasn't a bad show.


Here is a picture of wishbone as robin hood.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

You know what kicked Wishbone to the curb? It's a little program I liek to call Ghostwriter. My favorite PBS program.