Thursday, April 5, 2007

More Reviews

The Zodiac:

Loved every single second of it. I read the book that the movie is based on, and it is the most loyal and detailed adaptation I have ever seen, down to the ballistics of each case. Amazing!

Some people will not like the way it ends, but that is exactly what happened in the real story. They never caught the zodiac killer, which I think it makes it all the more compelling. Because it could be someone you know...

I give it 5 out of 5 of these things (you win 3 dollars if you tell me what they are):


300:

I didn't love this one as much as I wanted to. I guess I know too much about the real story that it bothered me how incorrect the movie was. Even though I know it is supposed to be a fantasy representation of the story, I just couldn't get past it. Fun action though and a lot of great looking abs.

Plus I saw it directly after zodiac which was, in terms of historical accuracy, exactly opposite.

I give it 2 out of 5 of whatever these are:

2 comments:

Trey Chambers said...

The cross-hair looking things are how the Zodiac signed his name. Give me my $3.

Molly said...

damn you trey. you answered it first. wait...louis didn't say you had to be the first, you just have to know what the symbols are.

it's the zodiac symbol!

do i get three dollars too?