Tuesday, April 17, 2007

North Carolina

So on Thursday I am headed to Raleigh, North Carolina for the IO South Invitational. I will be performing with Chicago Sashay Company, and Roadster.

Everyone there is so cool and accommodating. This is the third time I have been down there and each time I see some great improv and meet some great people.

I am a little nervous though, My Mom, Dad and Grandmother are going to be there to see both of my shows. The gods of improv enforce a very solid and inconvenient rule: whenever your family comes to a show, it will be filthy. No matter how much you try to keep it clean, it gets filthy. The more generations separate you and the oldest family member, that's directly equivalent to the amount of filth.

So, if any of my family reads this at all. Drink some before the show and remember how much I love you ( : <---those are puppy dog eyes

No comments: