Monday, March 12, 2007

Big Weekend

So this weekend was pretty amazing for me, It made me realize how lucky I am to have such kind and supportive people around me.

Thursday: In the mail I got birthday packages from my family, and I have to say I made out pretty darn well. Lot's of Cash Money, and a Propane Grill!!!! I'm super psyched about the grill thing because the weather just started to get warmer and the opportunities for back porch cookouts are going to increase by a billion times infinity.

Friday: We had our project writing reading theater in which we read Brian's script which I really really loved. It's so hilarious, I can't wait to see it made into a movie.

Saturday: Saturday night was epic. To celebrate the last "project writers reading theater reading" (which is actually next week) , the class went to a bar called Parrot's and we had a semi-formal karaoke party. I will post pictures when the become available to me. In the mean time Molly has some up on her blog.

The group got me a really nice card to, I almost cried, but I'm too much of a man to do that.

Supposedly Chrissy (my girlfriend) and Brett (my neighbor & improv friend) had a heated argument over whether or not the entenmann's cakes we got on sale at their outlet store were a good deal. $5.10 for two cakes and English muffins. Chrissy was very excited about it and Brett burst her bubble. It was hilarious.

Sunday: We had an IO show, for the "freeze tag" portion of the show they called me out to be in every scene. I'm so terrible at freeze, because I think my mind and body take the term "freeze" to mean "stop being funny". Anyway, it was hilarious to me, because it was super awkward, and awkward = funny to me.

Oh yeah, Chrissy got me an appointment for a professional massage on Thursday, so after that anyone has permission to call me "Limber Louie".

No comments: