Monday, March 5, 2007

Weekend Doings

Here is a time line of my weekends lately:

Friday
7:00 - ??:??
Project writing reading

The script class that I have been taking from Mr. Griggs (pictured above, smirking). We read our scripts in front of an audience. These are all awesome and I can see everyone's scripts as finished movies in my head. If I were a producer I'd buy them, but if I were a producer I would also probably be a jerk.

Saturday
10:00 - 1:00
Wing Night Rehearsal
Early rehearsals for an upcoming Donny's Skybox run. The Skybox is part of Second City which will mark my first performance there. It's pretty exciting! Oh, and I made the new Wing Night website.

Saturday
3:00 - 6:00
Project writing reading rehearsal
We do a preliminary readthrough of the script that will be read that Friday.

Saturday
8:00 - 11:00
CSC Dance Rehearsal and Actual Dance
The Chicago Sashay Company: Active Dance Team gets together and rehearses our dance for that nights Don't Spit The Water Dance. We tried a new one this weekend, and despite and quiet audience I think the dance rocked. The song we danced to is Rick Astley "Never Gonna Give You Up"


Sunday
12:00-3:00
Project writing class
More Jeff Griggs.

If you want to be impressed look up Jeff Griggs on IMDB.com

No comments: