Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So here are some pictures from our party Saturday:



Michael Molly and Brian after a hard day at work.



Me napping like an old man.



Me dreaming of something hilarious.



Guys seriously, look how funny I am. No come on. Look over here. Guys?

In other news, I was coming home from a show last night and saw some friends playing poker in my neighbors apartment. I joined in and lost 40 bucks in a couple of hours.

Chrissy's response to this news:
"So the next time I see them I can ask what flavor a red headed sucker is?"

2 comments:

Jeff Griggs said...

Louie!

You weren't a sucker.

You played very well in poker. You just got screwed over by Brett Lyons.

Anonymous said...

OK, that is enough. First Brett Lyons can't appreciate a good deal when it melts in his mouth and now he has cheated my man out of our dinner money. Thank you for this info Jeff, tell Lyons to watch his back.