Wednesday, March 21, 2007

So the company I bought my new camera from canceled my order because the camera is now discontinued. This may be more than a mere canceled order, but a conspiracy.

Fact: When I first moved to Chicago I used to work at Ritz Camera (Ritz and Wolf camera are the same company)

Fact: I resigned the day I got a new job. The higher-ups threw a fit.

Fact: WolfCamera.com is where I ordered the camera. I happen to know from a pretty good source that they have plenty in stock and that the model is not discontinued.

But despite the corporate machine trying to keep me down, I fixed my old camera for the time being. Which is for the best because I keep losing money.

3 comments:

Molly said...

maybe it is a conspiracy. you know, they never caught the zodiac killer...

Anonymous said...

You can't blame me for all your problems!!!

Anonymous said...

You can't blame me for all your problems!!!