Friday, March 2, 2007

Louie Does Shoes


So these are my new shoes. I was debating whether to talk about them but these shoes have made me realize something about myself as a tall man:

Just like a tall building needs a solid foundation, a tall man needs stable shoes.

I need shoes with a wide base, and thats what these provide for me. Wide base = stable footing. Last night we had a Show at IO and couldn't stop jumping and running and doing cool things with my new Kicks (slang for shoes). Over the past year I have been getting used to running style shoes:




The shoes pictured above provide more stability at higher rates of speed. However, when I am moving I am usually moving slowly, and when given the choice I prefer sitting or leaning.



Example 1-A: Chrissy and I sitting/leaning after winning a marathon race for some sort of cause.

So I love my new shoes, plus they are kermit green and I love kermit alot.

the zodiac killer was never caught

No comments: