Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I have so many great pictures that no one can see yet because I lost the cord that connects my camera to my computer. Oh well, it just makes them more historic. I will add in pictures that I find online that I think are relavent to the subject Im talking about. Like this one...



So the CSC has had a gig opening for the Trash Town Boys, and it has totally reaffirmed my love for everyone on that team. Everyone is so supportive of each other, and I just feel so comfortable playing and dancing with them. I just want to move into a cabin in the woods with them, and when we run out of food I want them all to eat me alive.



I used the grill my mom got me for my birthday and we had some really tasty hamburgers. It was the perfect day for it, 70 degrees and sunny, then the next day we hit 40 again. Makes me want to complain about it...



But instead ill post this hilarious clip art...

I love clip art so much...



I call this one "Facilitating the Handshake"

No comments: