Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Doing Reviews

Here are some short reviews I have of things:

Tears of the Black Tiger. Thinking back on this movie I loved it more and more, mainly because of how unapologetically weird it is. Other words to describe it are: Funny, Violent, Sad, Epic. So I give it 3 out of 4 kiwis.



Extras. I'm about a year late on this train, but this show is so darn funny. This solidifies my belief that Ricky Gervais is a comedy profit send from hilarity heaven. I just watched an episode where David Bowie makes up a song in a bar about how pathetic Ricky's character is. Amazing! I give it 4 out of 4 candy corns.



Inland Empire. David Lynch's new movie came to Chicago a few weeks ago and I got to see the premiere. David Lynch was actually there, which made the experience super awesome for me. However, I was not in love with the movie. There was no discernible plot after the first 25 minutes, which made the remaining 2 and a half hours a major challenge. If you love Lynch, watch it, if not you will want your time back. I give the movie 2 out of 5 lug nuts.



But the experience was a 8 out of 9 barettas.

No comments: